These Science Rain Forest Worksheets are great for any classroom. Engage your students with these Science Rain Forest Worksheets. Members receive unlimited access to 49,000+ cross-curricular educational resources, including interactive activities, clipart, and abctools custom worksheet generators. These Science Rain Forest Worksheets are great for teachers, homeschoolers and parents.
This Favorite Rain Forest Animal Survey is perfect to practice graphing skills. Your elementary grade students will love this Favorite Rain Forest Animal Survey. Use this form to record people's favorite rain forest animals. Ten types are suggested and blank spaces are also included. Good tallying practice.
A reading comprehension with multiple choice and short answer essay questions, and a crossword puzzle to help students know more about these endangered rain forest animals.
Comprehension questions and writing prompts to review Helen Cowcher's story of a rain forest from the animals' point of view. Common Core: ELA - RL5.6, RL4.6
Use this 'Comprehension: The Toucan (elementary)' printable worksheet in the classroom or at home. Your students will love this 'Comprehension: The Toucan (elementary)'. This one-page reading comprehension follows a standardized testing format. Toucan facts and great testing practice!
Use this 'Writing Prompt: Rain Forest (elementary)' printable worksheet in the classroom or at home. Your students will love this 'Writing Prompt: Rain Forest (elementary)'. Seven pages of writing prompts and other activities related to writing and poetry, with a rain forest theme.
Two report forms guide students through the writing of book reports for fiction and non-fiction books about the rain forest.
This Rain Forest (elem/upper elem) Graphs is perfect to practice graphing skills. Your elementary grade students will love this Rain Forest (elem/upper elem) Graphs. Practice reading graphs and interpreting data with this rainforest-themed set. Four pages.
Use this 'Shapebook: Toucan' printable worksheet in the classroom or at home. Your students will love this 'Shapebook: Toucan'. Color this toucan and use the page to write a poem or report about birds or the rain forest, or trace and cut out for a great student shapebook.
[made with abctools] A 10-page toucan-shaped shapebook with rain forest theme words, from RAIN FOREST to TROPICAL.
1. Animals that are awake at night.
3. Ecotourism is a way to see the rainforest without _______ it.
8. Many healing _________ come from rainforests.
11. Logging, mining, and clearing trees destroy rainforest ________.
12. A monkey uses it _________ tail to grab a tree branch, just as if it were an extra hand.
13. A symbiotic plant or animal ______ the organism it lives on, and receives help in turn.
14. Rainforests are home to over _______ the plant and animal species.
16. The top layer of a rainforest where the tallest trees can be seen.
18. A ______ rainforest receives about 100 inches of rain per year
19. A ________ rainforest receives about 400 inches of rain per year
20. The plants in the __________ layer grow larger leaves to reach the sunlight.
2. In a temperate rainforest, the tallest trees are usually _______.
4. A favorite ingredient in candy bars, originally comes from rainforests.
5. The _______ layer of a rainforest is a maze of leaves and branches.
6. A plant or animal harms that the organism it grows on.
7. Bats find food by making a sound and then listening for the _____ to bounce back.
9. A plant that lives on another plant without harming it.
10. When rainforests are destroyed, animals, plants and indigenous _________ die.
15. Almost no plants grow on the rainforest _____.
17. A kind of plant or animal ceases to exist on Earth.